Jack Wardlaw Young Advisor
The Jack Wardlaw Young Advisor of the Year Award is presented annually. According to the gift from Jack Wardlaw, he wanted to recognize new agents that sold the greatest volume of permanent life insurance. In addition to sales achievement, the award will be an opportunity to recognize involvement in the association as well as sales achievement.
- Member of a NAIFA North Carolina Local during the prior year. (Must be a current member on June 30, 2019)
- Member of a NAIFA North Carolina Local during the prior year. (Must be a current member on June 30,Entry for the recognition is based on submission of letter and supporting data by May 18, 2019.
- Recipient must be under age 40 on January 1 of the year they receive the award. (January 1, 2019)
- A letter outlining the following information should be submitted to the committee.
- Local Association Involvement
- State Association Involvement
- Sales Success
- Community Involvement (non insurance related)
- Company Involvement
- Industry Involvement
- Any other pertinent information